The culinary programme items are:
Please note! Ryugin states in its terms of reservation that the restaurant does not cater for individuals with allergies, etc. Special requests will not be met either. In other words: you get what you’re given!
Over the five days, we will of course visit other restaurants and sushi stands that we can only book ourselves once there.
Other programme items include a short cooking workshop that I will organise with you on site. Having had a lot to do with the Far East last year (Seoul, Bangkok, Taiwan, Jakarta, etc.), you can look forward to quite a bit of insider info. Another highlight is a visit to the knife manufacturer Ryusen. This craft firm has been continuing a 700-year-old tradition for more than 70 years. The multi-award winning Damascus knives can, of course, be purchased via my online shop.
Details about the trip:
- Economy Lufthansa flight Frankfurt – Tokyo – Frankfurt (business or first class upgrades may be possible at extra cost, as well as connecting flights from other airports to and from Frankfurt.)
- 5 overnight stays at “The Prince Park Tower*****” hotel in rooms with commanding views of the city
- Airport transfers and a shuttle service to the restaurants
- 2 visits to restaurants, namely the Michelin-starred restaurants mentioned above, including extensive menus, water and coffee.
- The trip will be presented by Hannes Buchner and myself as your travel guides.
Price: €5,590 per person for double occupancy or €6,190 per person for single occupancy (prices include statutory VAT).
Travel cancellation insurance for the flights, service tax, tips, wines, accompanying wines, alcoholic drinks, the supplementary programme and individual visits to restaurants will be charged separately or payable locally.
You may also make your own travel arrangements. In that case, the price of the tour excluding flights and transfers is €4,760 per person for double occupancy
Subject to change without notice.